Tuesday, January 17, 2006

BROTHER ON HOUSTON & C

"Hey, white boy, I want you out of here!"
The Brother said to me down on Houston and C
I said, "What did I do?"
He said "You look like a Jew."
I said, "Brilliant observation, I'm half Catholic too."

"Hey, white boy, I want you out of here!
Take your ugly face to another place."
I said, "I really don't know
What you've got against me
But you're not gonna tell me what air I can breathe."

He said, "Hey, white boy, I want you out of here!
Get on home, boy, get out of here!"

Then he took out a hammer
And he held up high
Said, "I'm gonna hurt you, boy, don't think it's a lie."

"Hey, white boy, I want you out of here!
Yea, white boy I want you out of here!
Don't want you round, boy, get out of here!
And I don't want to talk or to rationalize
So don't ask me no whats and don't ask me no whys
'Cause its word up simple that I won't compromise."
He said, "Hey white boy I want you out of here!
That's right, boy, I want you out of here!"

Till I pulled a thirty-eight and held it up to his face
Told him "Look, Brother man, it's not healthy to hate."

He said "Hey white boy, I want you out of here!
That's right, boy, I want you out of here!
We're not done, I want you out of here!
You should of killed me, boy, 'cause you're out of here!
Don't turn your head, you are out of here!
Don't blink an eye, you are out of here!
I won't give up until you're out of here!
Already dead, boy, you're out of here!

No comments: