Monday, January 30, 2006

GHOST SHIP CALLING

Two months ago I woke and you were gone girl
Still think about the things you said to me
When times were good and we thought we
Would never ever be
Two ships that sailed beyond eternity

"Don't ever try to anchor me at port, boy.
Don't ever try to say what I should be
I've got my soul and you've got yours
Respect that and you'll see
Two ships that go beyond eternity."

And I tried to take her words to heart I swear it
I tried to let her drift upon the sea
But one of me was not enough
To watch her floundering
And then she sailed beyond eternity

CHORUS
And I wonder under which skies you now wander
If ghost ships ever haunt you in the night.
When a melancholy wind blows does it
Take you by surprise?
Do you ever weep and have no reason why?

Today I woke and you were gone girl
I've lost my way I hope you have found yours
Eastern horizons welcome though
They're far away indeed
For two ships that sailed beyond eternity.

CHORUS
CHORUS
Do you ever weep and have no reason why?
Do you ever weep... And have no reason why?

No comments: