Friday, January 27, 2006

FATHER AND DAUGHTER

I've heard that story before
The reasons are always sure
Put yourself in my place and think
How it must look to me
I think you know

Asking forgiveness again
I'm starting to notice a trend
Innocent mistakes all the time
Not just coincidence and I
Am sure you see that too

CHORUS
'Cause here we go again
Oh 'cause here we go again
I'm starting to break not bend
Oh 'cause here we go again

It wasn't always this way
It changed I remember that day
Your mother and I had to go
Our own separate ways, we could not
Stay together as one

And your eyes clouded up
(I remember that)
It's never been the same
(I want you back!)
I miss you now even when I'm
With you and I don't know how to
Bring you back to me

CHORUS

Oh 'cause here we go again
La da da da da da...

No comments: