Monday, January 30, 2006

SLINKIN' AROUND

Ollie you say that you are for this country
Well, hell, you didn't mean no harm, got out of hand
Just did what you did for us
Can't see why their's such a fuss

Joey, you done some fancy talkin' lately
Seems, though, the words are not your own - but who's to know?
Come on, it's all a little joke
No need for all the fire and smoke
(but let me tell you)

CHORUS
I don't follow that way of thinkin'
There's too much slinkin' around
Oh, no, I don't follow that way of thinkin'
My trust is sinkin' way down

Gary, now what's this Monkey Business goin' on?
A little bored on the campaign trail - take a little sail?
Donna just went for the ride - I swear it! And anyhow
Damn press shouldn't make you hide
(but I'll tell you now)

CHORUS

Down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down
Down Down
Down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down
Down Down
Down Down Down
Oh, no I don't follow that way of thinkin'
My trust is sinkin' way down

No comments: