Friday, January 27, 2006

PERFECT MAN

Always right, never ever wrong
It's too bad you never make
Mistakes, a boring life that makes
But you're a perfect man

I don't know what I am talking about
That is obvious
That is very clear, how could I
Ever I'm not you?

CHORUS 1
And you're a perfect man
So we needn't worry
You know all there is too know
Too bad it's all a show
But you're a perfect man
Yes, you're a perfect man

You tell me what I'm doing wrong
There's no discussion, no debate
I can count on you to know what's best
To hell with all the rest

CHORUS 2
And you're a perfect man!
Yes, you're a perfect man!
Yes, you're a perfect man
Yes, you're a perfect man.

Prima Donna, cater to your
Needs, I guess that we should be
Grateful, not everyone gets to see
A perfect man

CHORUS 1
CHORUS 2

No comments: