Friday, January 27, 2006

INTO THE TRAP

I fall
Into the trap again
I find myself wanting things that don't mean anything
To me - and I wonder why do I want what I want
And is it even me, what is me?

I don't
Understand who I am
This world it molds my inner self - it defines my whole being
Yet, inside there is a struggle
There is a part of me
Yearning, pining, struggling to be free

CHORUS
And so I walk the fine line
Trying to hold on to something that I can call mine
And so I walk the fine line
Looking for something that is truly my own

I try
To be who I am
But its hard to be who you are when you don't know who you are
You find yourself reaching for shining stars that burn when you touch
You get what you want but it's not what you want
You get what you want but it's not what you want

CHORUS
CHORUS

No comments: